What do Indian Jones, Star Wars and Batman all have in common? All have withstood the test of time and continue to live prominently in the hearts of young and old folk alike. They are all also LEGO games.
A marriage between the two age-old classics—LEGOs and Batman—Traveler's Tales' new spin on the LEGO game franchise puts the player in Batman's boots, as well as in the boots of all his nemeses. Played across a total of thirty missions, you get to switch from being a hero to a villain, and back to a hero if you wanted!
And if you've, for some reason, read this far down the introduction, you are no doubt in dire need of expert advice (or are just ridiculously bored). Look no further because IGN has got the lockdown on this game.
Inside this LEGO Batman: The Videogame strategy guide, you'll find:
* BASICS // Every hero or villain has to start somewhere. Might as well be here...
* WALKTHROUGH // Fully detailed LEGO Batman walkthrough for all hero and villain missions, including all the LEGO canisters and red power bricks!
* SECRETS // Things you probably want to know about!
Cheat: Cheat List
Insert the following cheats at the Bat Cave to unlock the corresponding effect.
Submitted by Inflexo
Unlockable: Hero and Villain Level Unlocks
Unlock the following characters and vehicles by performing the actions below:
* Alfred Pennyworth - Complete the Hero Chapter "The Riddler's Revenge"
* Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) - Complete the Hero Chapter "The Riddler's Revenge"
* Catwoman - Complete the Villain Level "Stealing the Show"
* Clayface / The Riddler - Complete Villan Level "The Riddler Makes A Withdrawal"
* Commissioner James Gordon - Complete the Hero Chapter "The Riddler's Revenge"
* Dick Grayson (Nightwing) - Complete the Hero Chapter "The Riddler's Revenge"
* Dr. Victor Fries (Mr. Freeze) - Complete the Villain Level "On the Rocks"
* Harley Quinn / The Joker - Complete the Villain Level "A Surprise for the Commissioner"
* Man-Bat - Buyable After Completeing the Hero Level "Zoo's Company"
* Penguin / Bane - Complete the Villain Level "Rockin' the Docks"
* Poison Ivy - Complete the Villain Level "Green Fingers"
* The Joker's Helicopter / Scarecrow's Bi-Plane - Complete the Villain Level "Biplane Blast"
* The Penguin's Sub / Killer Croc's Swamp Rider - Complete the Villain Level "Harboring A Grudge"
* Two-Face - Complete the Villain Level "An Enterprising Theft"